Early spring in New York has transitioned into cold and rainy in the past couple days. Every morning we wake up for school or work and immediately want to curl back up in bed and listen to the rainfall. Sadly, neither of us can afford to live in a cave forever…sigh… This week’s Wednesday Wishlist is dedicated to April (now May) showers.
1. Cute Rainy Day Trench Coat
2. Electric Blue Umbrella, or A Bright Yellow One!
3. Forest Green Hunter Rain Boots!
4. Comfy Throw to cuddle up with.
5. Chaise Lounge to read a book on while you watch the rainfall.
6. Sweet Smelling Candles to read by.
Last minute addition! “No Rain” by Blind Melon. Yes, please. No. More. Rain.